Sunday 1 February 2009

My first post!!

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have long been thinking of putting this up but I knew there were already a couple of blogs on Civil 3D that I thought it is not worth adding one. Being the "Civil 3D man" at the office, a colleague suggested to document tasks we use Civil 3D on and step by step procedure on doing such tasks so when they come up again, they can refer to it and not bother me. Sounds a good idea to me!

Instead of creating it for work, I decided to create a blog for everyone to read and hopefully in a way help others too. So here it is.

Now for some boring bits -a few info about me. I'm originally from Manila, Philippines, moved to Wales, United Kingdom in 2003. I am a Philippine licensed civil engineer, worked with a land development company in the Philippines for 4 years and currently working for a multi-disciplinary consulting company based at the Cardiff office for their highways skill group for 6 years now. I have been using Civil 3D since its release and previously used Softdesk and Land desktop.

I am hoping to update and add posts at least every month time permitting. In the meantime, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment